Dear Runner Lovers,
I cannot believe its Friday!
Running in the fall is really the best! I think I just did 30 miles this week, taking it down a notch after the marathon.
Here are some pictures of my sisters and me pumpkin and apple picking! I love our fall traditions and my moms stellar photography skills!
This is a picture of my favorite fall dessert to make, a ginormous apple square! All you need is...
- A square piece of pastry dough
- Coat the dough with lots of melted butter! Lather it on...
- Apple slices coated with brown sugar and cinnamon
- Arrange the apples so its pretty
- Toss on all the extra cinnamon and sugar
- Pour more butter over the entire dessert
- Bake at 350 until its browning, you'll smell it!
- Add some buttercream frosting drizzle
BAM!! A very attractive and delicious dessert! So good.....
Thinking about my adorable Chihuahua baby sister....
I hope everyone has a fabulous Friday!